Priorities/Bjorn's Plea/WAY review

>As I recall, a new baby is iminent at Jeff's house, as in, any day now.

>There may be a certain amount of stress associated with the event.

>keets

So!  His Mrs. DID break him!  In a wonderful way though, good for them and
best of luck.  He has his priorities correctly lined up if he shut down his
computer.  He should be flogged if he wasted his time on this list at such a
crucial time.  Maybe I was right after all - maybe he is (was) the smartest
one here.

Bjorn said:

>I just want to say from now on, don't care about me, or show that you care

>about me on IGTC.

Ok, works for me.  But why do I have the visual of a Gene Wilder-esque
member on this list wanting to "reach" you more than ever now?  "The only
way to reach him is... with... LOVE!!!"  I was always more the Harvey Korman
("Hedley!") character anyway so don't worry, I'll respect your wishes.

And finally, reading the WAY review from the time of its release, I was
reminded of the similar reviews I've read about it in the past.  Seems that
everyone reviewing it always made note of the use of orchestration and
synths, usually dumping the responsibility of its overuse on Pete.  They
always mention that Ox has more songs than usual represented on the album,
but they never mention that Ox's songs (excepting Trick o'the Light) are
heavy on what they criticise.  905 (heavy synths) and Had Enough (synths and
orch) feature that non-Who-like formula the reviewers complain about.  But
somehow it was all dumped on Pete.  Seems to me Ox was just as excited about
the change in format as Pete was.  I'm sure it's because Pete is the
"genius" of the group, so naturally he catches most of the slag.  Just a
thought.

Jim in Colo Springs

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."  Raoul Duke