High Horse Numbers

Hi Gang!

>Some folks here need to get off their high horses before the shit piles up
and they can go any
further.

Ahh, thanks Jim. Glad that Colorado air hasn't tainted the old Windy City
wit.

>Who do you think is the most underrated rock band to come out of the 60s/70s
is?
>My pick:  Jethro Tull  - -cpb

Well, I still think 'Stand Up' is one of the best albums EVER.

Quick mention before the boss walks in:  The Paul Butterfield Blues Band (not
really rock, but deal with it)

>My Generation best debut album of all time

Speaking of this, what's the latest on the "remastered" set?

Rob in Cincy

"Give that man a lady in the balcony."