getting tickets is easy / Who items on offer

I'm coming out of read only status to post this...after reading
everything that people have had to say about ticketmaster, scalpers,
etc., I felt I had to let everyone know that the morning tickets for
Hershey went on sale I sat at my computer at 10am, went to the
Ticketmaster site, requested tickets and got 19th row (2 seats). It was
that easy and a great first test for my cable modem. If that didn't work
I wouldn't have felt that bad with The Who playing 2 more shows in my
area (Tweeter in Philly and PNC Arts Center in NJ) and other
opportunities. Not to toot my own horn, but I had no problems...it seems
I am in the vast minority! On another note, in the 70's and early 80's I
collected alot of Who stuff, just like most of you I'm sure. While I'm
keeping the things that mean the most to me, I have decided to sell off
some items in my collection. Some of these items are pretty rare. If you
are interested, please e-mail me privately. I'm not attaching dollar
amounts to these so I will entertain offers. I will scan any item that is
scanable or scanworthy so you can get a closer look. Books-The Who
Illustrated Discography by Ed Hanel (1983?)The Who...through the eyes of
Pete Townshend by McKnight & Silver (1974)The Who by John Swenson (1981)Whose
Who? A Who Retrospective by Ashley & Monnery (1978)The Who by Gary Herman
(1971)The Who by Giacomo Mazzone (Italian & English) (1980) Mostly lyrics Programs-Tommy
(movie program UK) full color A4 size soft cover, appears to be from the
premier of the film (?) cost marked at 30p.Tommy (movie program UK) full
color, slightly larger than A4, also appears to be from the premier(?)
thicker cover, full color, marked "The Officail Souvenier Brochure" 7"
vinyl-"Long Live Rock" (WHO2) Polydor pic sleeve b/w I'm the Face & My
Wife (live)"Don't Let Go the Coat" (WHO5) Polydor pic sleeve b/w You"Athena"
Warner Brothers pic sleeve b/w It's Your Turn"You Better You Bet" Warner
Brothers plain sleeve b/w Don't Let Go the CoatJAE - "Too Late the Hero"
pic disc (plastic sleeve) signed(?) b/w I'm Comin' Back 12" vinyl-"Live
at Swansea"  "Gather Your Wits" (2 LP's)"IBC Demos" One more interesting
item of 12" vinyl:The Who/The Strawberry Alarm ClockDouble Star Series
presented by Philco/FordMfg by Decca for MCA special productsLimited
Edition Collectors albumThe Who are side 1:Happy Jack; Bucket T; So Sad
About Us; I can See For Miles; Out in the Streetappears to by distributed
in 1967 or 1968 Other live shows-I have a bunch of old taped live shows
60's through '82 of which some may not be in common circulation...I don't
know...I've been out of the collecting loop a long time! If you are
interested I can send a list.