Re: bait and switch

Scott Schrade wrote:

> We only get so much time on this planet.  You can moan & pout about the
> high cost of seeing The Who up close or you can shrug your shoulders, pay
> the money, & score a good seat.
>
> I don't do this for every Who show.  I'm no Magik or Bjorn.

Scott, very few people are. lol! ;-)

> I think I've only
> seen The Who seven times, I think.  So I treat myself every now & then.

Me: I'm at 53 with the 'oo (4 shows with Moon) and another 13 at some version of their
solo stuff. As you've said, treat yourself, when you can.

Let me say this: If anyone ever has the chance to see the Who from the front row, you
must make every effort to do it once. You have no idea of the inactive aspect of
communicating with the band during the show. It is absolutely unbelievable fun to fuck
with, inspire, sing along, laugh, cry, etc, with the band. IMHO! Life is short. Don't
Worry, Be Happy.

magik