"Jeff's Demise" ??? Not even close.

>From: Bjorn Ciggaar
>Subject: Re: Feeling Kev's Pain and Jeff's Demise/Brian's Solos
>
>And I hope he doesn't give a fuck about what anybody says about him here

Agreed.  Pretty cheap shot to bash a fella while he aint even here to defend
himself.
Jeff, if you're reading, concentrate on the tasks at hand.

>(like I shouldn't have when everybody started saying I should go see The
Who).

And Bjorn, no one was saying you should go see The Who.  But you did say JEB
was better.  I mean, what did you expect?  People get all up in arms by
saying The Beatles were better, and they're considered the best...in popular
opinion.

>Why should I care?

Because that's what family does.  They care.
I would hope when I write something to you, that you consider it.......and
care.
And don't believe AEB.  He cares.  You can tell.
Oh, and.....I care.

Wow, what a sour few days it has been here.
Reminds me of Thanksgiving at home!!!!!

Let's get past this.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT