Who at Shoreline

Hello all!
I've decided to come out of reader mode to report that I've gotten two
tickets on the lawn to see the Who on July 3rd.  I would have liked to get
better seats, but really couldn't justify paying $193 dollars for the front
section of reserved.  The $95 for the back section of reserved was tempting,
but when my wife went on-line to check for tickets, the only left were way
back close to the lawn.  She checked for tickets a couple of hours after they
went on sale.  I was at work, and she was busy with Sunday School business,
so she couldn't get on-line sooner.  I'm just glad to be going.  This will be
my 4th Who show, with the first in 1976.  One nice thing is "my wife" will be
accompanying me to this show.  She's heard a lot of Who music from me,  but
has never seen them live.  She doesn't care for rock concerts much, thinking
they are way too loud!  Just the way I like it!
Actually she went to see PinkFloyd and Page/Plant with me.  She spent half
the Page/Plant concert walking around the concessions and getting ear-plugs.
I've had to suffer too though, I went and saw Barry Manilow and Neal Sedaka
with her!
I do wish that Robert Plant was opening for the Who here in the Bay Area.  I
wouldn't mind seeing him with his new band.  The Counting Crows just don't do
anything for me.
Anyone else from the list seeing the show are Shoreline?  It'd be interesting
to meet some of the people whose posts I've been reading the last couple of
years, and if anyone happens to record the show I'd always be interested in
making a trade for a copy of the show.  I've got a copy of all the other
shows I've attended except for the San Jose Quad show.  Anyone out there got
a copy?  I'd like to thank Justin from Whoboots again for making me a copy of
the 2000 Shoreline show!
Also a short ticket broker stoy of my own.  When I saw Page/Plant at
Shoreline in 95 I believe, I got in line at a Bass ticket outlet at a nearby
Tower Records.  I won the drawing they have for people waiting in line, so I
got first crack at tickets.  I did get 6th row far right, but people behind
me only got back of first reserved section.  Now this might not have anything
to do with ticket brokers, but I thought it strange that people 2nd in line
when tickets went on sale couldn't get better.
One last thing to add--local PBS station KTEH 54 will be showing the RAH 2000
show this Thursday the 14th at 10 PM.

                                                     Later, Tom