Re: bait and switch

Just think if ticketmaster handled all the movie ticket business.

You camp out for 70 days and 70 nights for Star Wars Episode II and your
told you have to wait for the 2nd showing b/c others have tickets ahead of
you.  Woulnd't that suck.

Now that I've completed this thought it's abit like comparing apples to
oranges, but you get the gist.

Just wasting bandwidth,
Brian Wright
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com