Where did this come from?

In a message dated 03/11/2002 11:55:23 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:55:45 -0800
> From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
> Subject: Let's Get A Couple Things Straight.......
>
> #1 ~ I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, or my opinions.
>
> #2 ~ Kevin Mc. is certainly not the brightest bulb in the light fixture
> called "TheWho->@igtc.com."
>
> #3 ~ I'd love to find out what institution Kevin Mc. teaches
> our impressionable youth at, and enlighten them as to what
> "TheRealKevin" behaves like off campus. (I'd bet there
> is no dif on or off campus)
>
> #4 ~ Kevin knows where to find me at Irvine or at the
> HollywoodBowl this summer if *he* wants to make a
> further issue of my sentiments.
>
> #5 ~ (see #1) I don't give a FUCK!
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

Which sentiments of yours did I make an issue of?  I simply expressed
confusion about your comment regarding my "trespassing" time after time.  I
made a bad joke back in september which wasn't more than a line long and
apologized twice on-list for it.  I e-mailed you off-list in regard to the
mother and sister and RD comment, so I won't go into that.  I blew up at
someone (i still forget who) and yes, I cursed in a subject heading.  I
apologized on and off-list to the person and to everyone else.  What I didn't
do was talk about a private e-mail a list subscriber sent (and this was the
second time Jeff had done this to me), nor did I retaliate on Jeff until he
had ripped me personally (name-calling) several times.  I tried to take the
dispute off-list to avoid name-calling, but Jeff wasn't interested in that.
No one implied that you should care what anyone else thinks.  I still don't
know why you are coming after me again.  Why do you hold such grudges?  Why
are you unable to forgive and forget?  Why do you blame me when someone else
turns an honest debate into a personal attack?  Why is it wrong for a teacher
to out drinking and have a good time?  Why should anyone care what I do on
the weekend as long as I don't break the law?  I don't break or steal things,
get in fights, or do drugs.  By New Orleans standards, I am a complete party
lightweight.  For that matter, I am a Who and music lightweight, as well,
which is why I love this list so much.  I learn new things all the time.  I
also have opinions like everyone else here.  I thought that was a big part of
a message board like this.  I'm sorry you dislike me so intensely- but I will
say that if Jeff had done to you what he did to me, you would have ripped him
a new asshole.

Kevin Mc

PS- by the way, I was reading through some old digests and noticed an
instance where you disagreed with me on an issue, and proceeded to tear into
me for using all caps to emphasize a word and implied I was lazy and of poor
character because I abbreviated words like, r and ur and didn't capitalize
all words at the beginning of sentences, etc.  If you don't care, then why do
you waste time responding to my posts?  If I'm stupid then let my stupidity
stand for itself.  (130 IQ, 26 ACT with no prep, 1230 SAT with no prep, Full
Scholarship to Loyola U in N.O., tested out of college calculus, 3.7
cumulative GPA, BA-History).  I'm not a brainiac but I'm certainly not dumb.

Kevin mc