Re:jeff unsubscription

In a message dated 03/10/2002 10:55:42 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Didn't Jeff get offended after the 9-11 discusions and unsubscribe?

I believe he expresed displeasure with a joke I made, and I apologized.  He
may have even e-mailed me off-list about it, but I forget.  Anyway, I don't
believe he unsubscribed.  I don't know why he just doesn't subscribe only to
the digest and just delete the whole thing each day for awhile, if he gets
tired of the topics or gets upset about something- then start reading again
when he fells like it.

kevin mc