Ranking rocker

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: Re: forgiveness .. Well put Schrade!.. Ranking rocker
>
>I'll vote for Pete, and Neil Young as vice-chair.  Whatever, I'd say this
>position has to do with The Who's ability to produce music that means
>something.

Agreed with Pete, simply for his continuing analysis of rock and it's
purpose.
I'd like to offer Trent Reznor (sp?) a committee post of some sort.
DirecTV is showing a NIN concert and also interview with Trent.  He's really
quite an educated and interesting commentator on the fan/rock star
relationship.

Kevin in VT