forgiveness

>From: "Scott Schrade"
>Subject: Re: forgiveness
>
>Jeff H. made a mistake by letting a private email go public

<snicker>

 >(man, if Kevin O'Neal ever found out some of things I've said about *him*
>in private.....)

Hey, what did I do?????
And that's a two way street there Mr. Schrade.

>Kevin Mc.'s posts & opinions are appreciated & he's managed to
>keep a sense of decorum even though he's taken a lot of harsh
>criticism as of late.

Agreed.

>I love verbal warfare as much as anyone but this broker "argument"
>(it stopped being a "discussion" long ago) has caused one member
>to unsubscribe & has another feeling attacked & picked on.  Is that
>what we want?

Absolutely not.
And, in defense of the original topic that has led to the
current....umm.......um.."scrap" as Joe eloquently phrased it, I've found
the Broker discussion to be one of the most thought provoking and
interesting ones in a long time.  Ok, yes, and mind numbing.
All that, and we still don't fully understand how it officially works.

Kevin in VT