Re: Forgiveness & Diluted Who

> Well, I tried to change the subject a couple of times, but everybody just
> wanted to talk about brokers.

Oh, I'm not blaming you!  You're always good for a subject change.  Plus,
*I* didn't jump in with alternate topics.  But you know how these things are;
once one starts they're hard to put out.  The damage is done.

> Does anybody remember Johnny Cash inviting The Who to be on his TV show?

No.

> I gather they didn't make it, but wouldn't that have been fun?

No.

> Wish we could have seen them play together.

Not me.  I like my Who straight.  Plus, Daltrey would've tried to sing in that
lower register which, like the higher ones, he can't reach.

- SCHRADE in Akron