Re: Vintage WHO ARE YOU Review

> We've said in discussions here that it leaned to New Wave, but he says it's
> a "Broadway musical" style.  I hadn't thought about that--it does have a
> touch of the musical sound.

I was listening to TOMMY this weekend & thought to myself that "Welcome"
has a bit of the "Broadway musical" style about it as well.  And that's from '68/'69!
I guess Pete can switch gears when he wants to.  Which begs the question:  Why
can't he switch to the "Who rock song" gear for the new studio album?  What did
The Kinks say?  Give the people what they want?

- SCHRADE in Akron