Re: "bored,very bored.."

>something obvious just struck me - how could he be bored after the first
>handful of shows in a couple of years....and if he is/was -why organise a
>US tour???
>
>maybe this one's been talked to death already though...

Not really.  Nobody commented on my proposal, that this boredom thing was a
performance for someone or other--like maybe a payback.  Pete's girlfriend?
His teenager?  Roger?  John?

Annoying Pete can often get you into one of his songs/albums.  Since he's
not got any songs/albums ready to release right now, a public performance is
the next best thing.  Sound perverse enough?

Unknown annoyance:  Get your ass in gear, Pete!

Pete: Well, I'll show you--I'm bored by this whole thing...

keets