Re:Ticket terrorists; WAY; White dopes on Punk

> Excuse me- but that was used as a "given" part of a hyper-simplified
> hypothetical.  I didn't use the 75% figure as one of actual fact, although

Kevin Mc:

In other words, you have no actual facts to work with here.

> illustrate a point- tho it wasn't as good as the bread shortage example.

The bread shortage example is worse...you can get bread almost anywhere!
SHEESH!

> I don't know.  I've listened to WHO ARE YOU ten, maybe even 15, times now,
> and I'm still nagged by a sort of ambivalent, empty feeling after each
> playing.

Scott:

That's exactly how it affected me...I thought: "I waited three years for
THIS???"

> Whatever happened to all that lovely hippie shit?

Bjorn:

The Who were never a hippie band. They were a Punk band. But I echo your
sentiment:
Jeff, come back! Both of you went too far, and you've admited that and
apologized publicly. As opposed to more insults. Everybody makes mistakes,
people are too damned thin-skinned, no one should take this discussion group
so seriously as to get all bent out of shape.

Kevin Mc, YOU should be the one who persuades him to come back! Get to it;
it's on you.

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML