Fwd: Posters

>From O&S for anyone interested in posters:

> If anyone is interested in the Chicago WHO poster, I'm making them
> available to ODD and SODS folks for a little cheaper than the
galleries are. My price is $25 which includes shipping cost. Galleries
most likely will sell for $35 to $45. These are 18" x 28" offset
printed on 80# glossy cover stock. About 30 to 50 are being given away
on two radio stations in Chicago, note the radio station logos on the
bottom. All are signed by me and I'll have only around 200. We printed
500 and 300 went to promotion.

> See the poster here
> http://www.thewho.net/news/who2002/who2002.html
>
> If interested send check or money order to:
> Charlie Hardwick
> 1207 Dunlavy
> Houston, TX 77019

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://mail.yahoo.com/