Re: 30 Years DVD

This DVD isstill out there if you look for it.  I just bought it at
Future Shop in Mississauga, Ontario.  They had what is for around here a
lot of them (3 copies).

David

>From: Deliphus01@aol.com >Reply-To: thewho@igtc.com >To: TheWho@igtc.com
>Subject: Re: 30 Years DVD >Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:32:14 EST > > > All
the discussion about the withdrawl of the '30 years' DVD reminded me > >
that my DVD is in fact defective, and I never sent it back. In the middle
> > of > > the Charlton concert footage (I think), it freezes, then
stops. I have to > > skip past that song, then back up into it so see
most of it. > >Gern: > >Certainly try playing it on another machine, but
take a good close look at >the play side of disc. If there is a scratch
(or many), that's probably your >problem. Also hold it up to a bright
light and look for light coming through, >so-called "pinholes." If this
is the case, you can try putting whiteout over >them on the top side
(written-on) side. Sometimes that works, if the holes >aren't too big.
>If scratches are your problem, you may be able to get it repaired
locally, >but if not contact me privately. I have a repair machine at my
store. >And whatever you do, DO NOT use one of those Spin Doctor repair
machines. >They often make it worse. > > > > Besides, the RIAA already
collects a "royalty" for > > blank CDRs, and blank cassettes, regardless
of what > > the blank media is actually used for. > >Lee: > >That's only
for "music" blanks. The computer CDR has no such added tax. >That's why
they cost much less. > > > > "They have miscalculated me as a leader." >
George "Mr. Salty" Bush > > > Cheers ML