Camden

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Re: Camden
>
>Kevin O. wrote:
>I am waiting for WMMR to announce that they will sell tickets
>1 day in advance.  I have my WMMR card ready.

Guess that only works in person, right?
We should talk.  :-)
Thought you were waiting for VIP?
I'd like to get something good, and then pray for another pit release like
last year.
Wish you could have been up close with us.  It....fucking.....rocked.
Pete snotty tissues all over the floor!

>I wonder if the parking lot will have the gas chamber
>like it did last year?

I'd be disappointed if it didn't.  That spectacle alone was worth the
"trip".
Family that concerts together, nitrous' together.
Bringing your kite?
Did you ever find a technician?  ;-)

>How many shows are you going to this tour?

Doing another 3 show mini-east coast tour.
Still thinking seriously about either Sacramento or The Gorge out west too.
I'm out there anyway for a wedding.

Kevin in VT