now who is name-calling?

In a message dated 03/04/2002 12:55:10 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I'm not making an argument.  Just giving answers to your incredibly stupid
> and misinformed questions.  Your wrongness is unending.  Your ignorance is
> boundless.  You are amazing.  I am in awe.
>
> Jeff

Didn't you scold me for this sort of thing a while back?  We simply disagree
on the legitimacy of brokers.  I clearly stated the difference between a
retail store selling food, and the other examples you gave (i still don't
know how you get wholesale hotel rooms, other than maybe a travel agent
booking the rooms beforehand- but still the transaction is retail since the
agent is simply acting on the request of the client), and ticket brokering.
Can't we just have an honest difference of opinion?  The definition of
"wholesaler" is: "a merchant middleman who sells CHIEFLY to retailers, other
merchants, or industrial, institutional, and COMMERCIAL users mainly for
resale or business use."  I don't think even the loosest definition of this
word would include the venue box offices or ticketmaster- since they
PRIMARILY sell to consumers, not retailers.  The tix sold aren't intended for
resale, so a broker buying them and re-selling at a mark-up isn't wholesale
buying.  Notice, no name-calling- just logic and facts.  Let's just chalk
this up to an honest disagreement.  I wasn't looking for a fight in the first
place... I was just reacting to what others posted.

Kevin Mc-  sorry it's over 100 words AND on the broker topic, but I haven't
got the $20 because I blew all my $ on who tickets for the west coast swing