Re: TICKETMASTER/HERSHEY SCAM !!!!!!!

From: Zipzorb@cs.com
"Anyone know anything about this?"

Mike,
Clearly the laws of time and space conspired against you.  There is no way
you could have been in Hershey PA Saturday.  Am I right?

I am writing my Congressmen to repeal these laws now and suggest that we all
work to vote George W Bush out of office in the name of all that is right,
true and fair.  End time and distance now!  Vote these evil
geography-mongers out of office immediately!

No - I don't know anything about it :-D

Jeff
PS.  I thought I was all done with the broker thing.