Re: Much too Much to Bear?

>I think the Neil to PT comparison is interesting.  Does Neil need CSN?  Does
Pete >need The Who?  I think the answer is yes in both cases but on different
levels

Interesting.

>>"Sure as hell CSN are going to be poor without him, three washed out
hippies.
>"Does Pete need a washed up 60s pop group?"

Again an interesting parallel.  (Longer thoughts deleted as I've been accused
of being harsh in the past.)  :)

>>I'll go again when there's new music...and Mr Townshend looks like he's
enjoying >>himself.  Its depressing to see how into it he was at CFNYC and
then think about >>RAH.
>"I think this is also interesting from a guy who loves The Who's music
enough to >follow chat on a mail list and travel across the ocean to see two
shows.  Did you >expect the RAH shows to be more like CFNY?

I guess I did.  Or at least as good as the last tour.  The CFNYC DVD which I
saw after going to RAH was a revelation.

-Tim