mildy interesting Boston Tweeter ticket stuff

A select few of you know that TM put several excellent seats on sale
mid-weeek last week in the front of the 2nd section.  Now I see a ticket
broker has 16 of these available at a 50% markup.

http://www.2guystickets.com/cgi-exec/index2.cgi

Hmmmmm...scratching chin.

BTW, to anyone who thinks I'm in bed with these brokers and am doing a
disservice to the fan and consumer community as a whole - I can see your
point.  Oh well.

Jeff