Much too Much to Bear?

From: Tim@aol.com
"Argh!!
Does this steekin' broker discussion ever end?  Makes me wanna punch somone
in the face AND kick 'em in the nuts. ;)  For each posting after the first
on this topic you should give $10 (or 10 pounds) to charity.  The same
penalty for any posting that's longer than 100 words.  You know who you
are."

Tim,
Yeah, I know who I am - do you?
I have found it entertaining to hear different people justify their
opinions.  I will admit to keeping the discussion alive, as you just did :-)

Here are some suggestions for new threads.  Please feel free to pick one:

- What is the best charity for the penalty donation you suggest?
- What do you think of Neil Young's new album?
- Is Neil selling out by getting back with CSN for a mega-money tour?
- How much Who is too much?

BTW, I prefer the last topic.  The timing is good for it.

Jeff