Re: sign up

>I need info for signing up for the list.

For anyone who has misplaced their welcome message with information about
changing their list status, here it is.  There are also links for signing on
and off at http://www.igtc.com/

>Welcome to the thewho-digest mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

you can send mail to <Majordomo@igtc.com> with the following

     unsubscribe thewho-digest

or from another account, besides youremail@hotmail.com:

list itself) send email to <owner-thewho-digest@igtc.com> .
to contact a human.

  Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
  in case you don't already have it:

A digestified version of the mailing list for discussion of the band
The Who and related topics.

A non-digestified version of this list also exists.  To get moved from
the digestified to the non-digestified list, send mail to
majordomo@igtc.com with the following two lines in the body of the
message:

unsubscribe thewho-digest
subscribe thewho

Questions about the list should be sent to the following service
address:

thewho-owner@igtc.com

Regular messages should be sent to thewho@igtc.com.  They will appear
in the next digest.  The digest is generated automatically on a daily
basis at 3:45 AM PST, if queued messages are waiting.

Archives of this list are available for anon ftp from ftp.igtc.com:/pub/pmm