Roger in the face

In a message dated 03/02/2002 11:52:11 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Kevin,
>
> Since it was Roger's birthday yesterday, maybe he could take a grade A+
> shot at
> yer face! ;-)
>
> magik

OH!  I would expect nothin more than an A+ shot in the face from Roger, tho
he might really hurt me.  I'm thinkin he's really strong.  Problem is, around
here we give birthday beatdowns to the b-day boy- so to let him hit me would
be breaking tradition.  We would have to throw roger down and kick and punch
him in the legs and back, and abdomen until he begged for mercy.  That's what
we do.  I had it done to me last October and it was awesome.

kevin mc