Re: are you getting it?

>BUT, TM is already retail!  They have distribution centers, and now with
>the web, have distribution centers right in just about everyone's home. So,
>please tell me what service it is that brokers for tix are providing???

They provide a service for those busy fans who don't want to spend their
time and energy wrangling front section tix.  These fans cultivate a good
relationship with Mike, who gets to know what their want and needs are, and
they just call up Mike at their leisure and order front row Who tix for any
show they want.  It's a luxury service.  Want to ride to the show in a
stretch limo?  Want some eye candy escort service?  Same thing.

keets