Re: are you getting it?

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Wholesale/retail also has to do with a business license, doesn't it?"

No.  They are adverbs - not legal terms.

Let't try another analogy.  This one is real.  I have seen the people doing
these things and bought products from them.

There is a convenience store in my neighborhood.  A small store that sells
lottery tix, cigs, rolling papers, porno and some food staples.  The guy who
owns the store (we call him "Abu") buys some of the food at the local
gorcery store.  He is very in touch with the sales and coupons in the paper.
  The big grocery store is in another neighborhood.

Now, if I need a loaf of bread and am too lazy to drive the extra 15 minutes
to the big grocery store, I will buy from Abu at a 50% markup.  I have to
buy porno and rolling papers from him because he's the only merchant willing
to carry these necessities in my little town, but that's for another
lesson...back to the bread.

Do I hate Abu?  No.
Do I think his business should be outlawed?  No.
Should the Feds come in and confiscate his bread and levy a fine?  No.

I would guess that the 2 Kevins think Abu is a pretty evil guy.  Kevin Mc
would want to pass a law preventing him from doing this and subject him to
shakedowns by the FBI.  Kevin O would want to call him names ("You, sir are
not playing fair!") and would refuse to buy anything from him.

Or maybe I still don't understand :-0

Jeff