pollstar and ticket sales

OK- pollstar just e-mailed me the list of dates and sites for The Who tour-
nearly 3 weeks after some of the tix went on sale.  Pretty worthless info.  I
have noticed that there are still decent seats available thru ticketmaster
for the Gorge (just checked today and they had 31 st row in sec c (lower
left/john's side) for $108.00.  Also noticed seats available below the lawn
at both irvine and hollywood bowl.  Is this typical of ticket sales at this
point in the game?  I'm new at this.  Question: at the Gorge, how gradual is
the slope of the lower level reserved seats?  Just curious, cause I'm not
very tall (5'6").

Kevin Mc  (went drinkin on a school night last night- got ripped and took one
shot each on each side of my face.  It was 2 people I know but alas were
rookies in the whole punching in the face thing and neither really hit hard
enough to get top marks- maybe C- grades)