Re: Phwoar them Grammys, baby!

> Nope to the former, who cares to the latter.  My point is that she is not
> shit.  She has her fine points, just like DC :-)

Jeff:

OK. I'd be the last one to say anything bad about beautiful women, but (for
me) it has no bearing on what I believe should or shouldn't be honored for
making great music. Let them win a beauty (or porno?) contest and let Tantric
win the Grammy (not that I think they should, necessarily, but more so than
DC).

      ''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe
            and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right."
                          George "I know what I mean" Bush

                      Cheers                        ML