Simon's solo shows

In case anyone was wondering about Simon's shows, here's a report from
his website forum, courtesy of Tony Lowe:

>I spoke with Janie Townshend yesterday and Simon is of course deeply
saddened by the passing of John Entwistle.

I am aware that some of you have made arrangements to travel long
distances to see Simon.  As far as we know at this stage he is still on
course for all of his solo shows. First one in L.A. at The Mint
    6010 West Pico Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA Tue, Jul. 02, 2002
    7:30 PM - 11:30 PM Simon on stage at 10pm

LB

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com