Tour issues

There is a lot of emotion coming forth from everyone on this list, as is to be expected in times like these. It seems we're split on whether or not Pete and Roger made the right decision to continue the tour. For what it's worth, here's my two cents:

When I first heard they were going on with it, I didn't really know what to think. In a way I was happy, because I have only seen the Who once, and even though this show is going to be different, I knew that I would still enjoy it. ( I guess I'm easy to please) On the other hand, I didn't know how I would react to some random guy playing bass, especially when we all know how amazing the Ox was in concert. So I was torn. I think many of you are feeling the same way. After a lot of thought, I have come to this conclusion: It's not my place to judge anyone, especially Pete and Roger. I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through, and honestly, I wouldn't want to. I am a mere fan who saw John Entwistle perform one time, and I cried like a baby over his death. How must they feel, having known him almost their entire lives??? I can't imagine how painful it must be for them. But somehow, they found the strength to make the decision to go on with this tour. I think that took guts. They had to have known they'd get slammed by the media for continuing. They had to have known that stepping onto that stage night after night without John would be very difficult. They had to have known that what they were about to do wasn't going to be easy. Yet they chose to do it anyway. I, for one, applaud them for that. I wish them the best of luck, and I support them in everything they do from this day forward. They need our support right now. Whether you agree with their decision or not, please try and show them some respect. They have endured so much, and brought us all so much joy in the process. Now more than ever, I am tremendously proud to be a Who fan.

"Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive".

Nicole