Re: y know.....

<<<I agree that it would have been good for them to have a week or so to regroup, but it's not like they could just quit and take the time off. They'd have to work out the logistics, regardless.

That's exactly why you need fitting insurances with such a project. I hardly can believe that they didn't sort out that case properly. So, the financial loss should be limited.
The financial loss isn't what I'm talking about here. It's just that someone has to be in charge and making decisions. They can't just sit for a week in graceful mourning and then catch a plane to the UK for the funeral. They've got to do something with the trucks and the gear and the crew. Somebody has to talk to the promoters and venues and handle the cancellations. It's true that they might pass some of this off to employees, but some maybe not.

keets