egyptian theatre sunday

I am going to try to go for the TKAA show at 2:30pm, and whatever tribute to John will occur.  If any listers will be there, please keep an eye out for me.  I want to meet and talk with some of you.  I will be wearing tan slacks and a ridiculous golf shirt with a green collar and little golf guys and little bottles of tabasco on it, and brown shoes. I also have a dark beard and dark hair medium length. I have to go to dinner at a country club with my brother's family so I have to dress this way.  Sorry.  If you see me please feel free to introduce yourself.  I am a friendly person.

Kevin Mc