Re: From John William Kendall

We can talk about that later, Rich. I'm sure there will be years of discussions on whether TD are right or wrong on this. We all just have to do as well as we can.

keets

> [...] so everyone please leave him alone.

You reap what you sow.

You get on here (and not just here, he posted the same rant to
alt.music.who, so its not like this is his -only- outlet) one or
two days after John's death and starts laying into Pete and Roger,
like its their fault for not dying as well.

After doing all that, you expect a warm response?