Re: Pete's statement

It sounds odd. I said on another list that Roger should keep Pete away from the public in situations like this. Pete goes off the deep end. The last is a quote from Baba, I think.

keets

Pete's newest statement on his website is the kind of thing that really makes me unsure of whether I want to go. Although it seems to be typically Pete in that it says the opposite of what society (or we) would want him to say. Seems a touch cold, only 48 hours or so after John's death.

Jason