Re: Fuck You!

People, please don't get into a fight about this. It's more unseemly and disrespectful to John's memory to fight than to resume the tour. Everybody is hurt and upset, and likely wanting to lash out at somebody else.

Considering the wide diversity of fans The Who has, there's bound to be disagreements in the ranks. Please just accept that TD are doing the best they can under the circumstances and if you can't support the tour, then keep a little quieter with the cynicism until a decent period of mourning is over with. Cynicism right now is likely to be offensive to other fans, as is slamming of TD and their associates for their decision.

It's beginning to be clear that they knew John was sick and had plans in place to back him up. Therefore it's very possible Pete knew his last wishes. They've had the decency to check with the family before going ahead. Let them do it in peace.

keets

nikita amoreena mailed to John Kendall (subject line: Fuck You!)

<<<<Listen here that message you sent on the who mailing list was complete bullshit. I think its excellent that they want to continue on and make their fans happy. Further more John's son Chris even said his father wanted it that way. Were you this bitchy when Keith died and they went on. So don't talk about Pete that way, just because you are pissed off.

John Kendall responds:

Amoreena, fuck yourself. You know what MIGHT happened to JAE's family:

Curbishley (Who manager): Sorry what happened, I've got a suggestion.

JAE familiy: Shut up we want to be left alone.

Curb: Wait a minute, there's a slice of the BIG cake, I've prepared so hard.

JAE family: Talk fast we need rest.

Curb: Just do me a favour: Publicly state that you want us to go, you know
that's gonna be a real boost.

JAE family: OK, OK, OK goodbye.

John Kendall.