Re: John William Kendall

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:56:26 +0200, Fx <l.van.kammen@chello.nl>
wrote:

>Just a warning:
>
>This person is quite well known as a 'troll' on usenet. He starts of nicely,
>but in discussions always ends with namecalling and personal threats.
>
>I strongly advise everyone on this very nice list not to respond to any of
>his postings or else he will wreck this list as he did to alt.music.who.
>His last posts are the prove for that and if you want to check his history
>on usenet goto http//www.google.com and look for the alt.music.who newsgroup
>history.
>
>The only way to stay clear of this kind of useless violence is just ignore
>the guy or (and I do hope this) that he will adress us with the respect that
>we (including him) deserve.

This is why killfiles are your friend.

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org