Re: Fuck You!

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:51:16 EDT, TYMPANON@aol.com wrote:

>nikita amoreena mailed to John Kendall (subject line: Fuck You!)
>
><<<<Listen here that message you sent on the who mailing list was complete
>bullshit.  I think its excellent that they want to continue on and make their
>fans happy.  Further more John's son Chris even said his father wanted it
>that way.  Were you this bitchy when Keith died and they went on.  So don't
>talk about Pete that way, just because you are pissed off.
>>>>

>John Kendall responds:
>
>Amoreena, fuck yourself. You know what MIGHT happened to JAE's family:
>

>Curbishley (Who manager): Sorry what happened, I've got a suggestion.
>
>JAE familiy: Shut up we want to be left alone.
>
>Curb: Wait a minute, there's a slice of the BIG cake, I've prepared so hard.
>
>JAE family: Talk fast we need rest.
>
>Curb: Just do me a favour: Publicly state that you want us to go, you know
>that's gonna be a real boost.
>
>JAE family: OK, OK, OK goodbye.
>
>John Kendall.

You really *are* profoundly mentally ill. I don't know what emotional
trauma has made you such a bitter and vicious creature, but please
stop inflicting it upon the rest of us. It's not our fault.

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org