Re: Refuse to See the Shows

legalize@xmission.com,re:

> When will you regret trying to run other people's lives for them?
>
> Its not your decision.  You've alread whined on this mailing list
> about it.  You whined also on the newsgroup about it.
>
> It seems to me that the only way you will be happy is when ALL members
> of the Who are dead.  Then they won't be able to make any decisions
> that aren't to your liking.

Yes, I think Mr. Greedy Townshend's decision to go on is a shame. It's a
disgrace and a slap into John Entwistle's face. Well, does he need another
Super Yacht down at the sunny Cote d'Azur or just another shining red Ferrari
in traffic-jammed London ? I know he step back and stick to decency.

The decision to simply go on is a huge FAULT. Not long from now and you all
see the devastating result.

And I also tell you, legalize what to do :Fuck off you stinking arsehole if
you don't share it. You mean nothing to me.

John Kendall.