The Sound of Thunder

It's all here (in the vinyl)...

I just hope that God has got his earplugs ready. Whatever happens hell have
to reinvent thunder as it simply wont be loud enough any more!

Roger Daltrey LA 28 June 2002

We talked a little about his role here, and I made it clear we do not expect
him to attempt to emulate, parody or copy John Entwistle in any way. Pino is
a master in his own way, but the one request I made was that - at first - he
play as loud as he can bear!
We are musicians, entertainers. We can do it. We have the right tools. No
worries.

PT 29/6/02