Re: Mt two cents on the tour

There are two Who's.  One is the band, and the other is the
incorporated entity that, among other things, will look after John and
Keith's share of the music.  The performing unit is broken now, but I
think we can expect to see more work from the business entity.  It's
still The Who, regardless if there are only two living shareholders.

LB

> Furthermore, I think it'd be disgraceful to see The
> Who just stop now and fall off to die...they deserve
> better and John's memory deserves better...While after
> this tour the band is most likely (and rightly) over,
> this is the call that John would have made and it will
> be the only fitting tribute to him and the memory of
> The Who...
>
> You purists may be crying bloody murder but I doubt
> Pete and Roger (and JAE's family) give a shit...enjoy
> the music and remember how great it was and will
> forever be.
>
> =====
> Fly my monkeys......Fly!!!!!!
> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com