Re: After the fire

Lela, Tony Butler's the better choice. I stand by that. At least more what these guys need for Who music than Palladino. But I agree with you, and Leslie, that we have no right to tell these guys what to do.
If they're going on Monday, they need somebody who can play the music right now. I think Palladino has enough experience with them that he can do it. There's no sign that he will be a permanent replacement. When you suggest other musicians, remember that it has to do with personality as much as skill. There may be more accomplished drummers out there, but Zak has the right chemistry. It will be the same with a bass player.