recent experiences with John

Some very random stuff here.

I saw the JEB on the night of CFNYC. John was a happy man that night. He was animated. On top of the world.

The last Who gig was a beautiful thing to behold. They had fun that night. The crowd was enthusiastic and all was right with the world.

John Entwistle must have had a smile on his face when he went to bed Wednesday night. He was looking forward to several months of doing what he loved most.

I was wrong. I thought that the tour would be cancelled. I felt shock when I saw that it was on. A little disgust at first (death is a disgusting thing). Then I felt good, knowing I would be able to dance and sing and celebrate with Roger and Pete breathing the same air as me soon. This helps.

The lead musicians in The Who are now Pete, Roger and Zak. Simon and Pino will have to play it pretty safe. Pete, Roger and Zak do not need to play it safe. This truly is a new day for them (as musicians).

Jeff