What we owe the band

I spent the day with the family. I spoke to a few hardcore fans, real world friends called. It warms my heart to feel the support for the band on all the discussion groups that will have me (here, theshout, O&S). The purists could have easlily turned sour on the idea of Pino sitting in, but I've not seen evidence of that.

The Who are going to step onto the stage Monday, and will expect to feel the love from us. They should expect that. They deserve it.

I suspect that they are feeling it already from us.

Jeff