The show goes on...

Hello from California,

I am posting this afternoon before heading out from the Bay Area to SoCal
where I had planned to see the guys at Irvine and the Hollywood Bowl, then
back here for Shoreline next Wed..  Bay Area radio is doing a fairly decent
job of covering the news and paying homage.  Many of the jocks here are WHO
fans and local musicians who knew John have been checking in with stories
and comments; it has been quite emotional.  The classic rock station is
announcing Shoreline as the kick-off, but I trust Pete and Roger will be at
the Hollywood Bowl Monday night.  I don't know if any other listers will be
there, I will get online as soon afterwards as I can and let you know how it
was from both venues.   It is difficult for me to put in perspective what
the last 2 days have been like for me from disbelief to the devastation of
reality; the WHO have been in my life for almost 40 years...I will be at the
concerts with my daughter, they have been in her life all her life and she,
too, is devastated.  It can't ever be the same, but have faith in the music.

Rock Lives Long!
Mare