JAE - Free Safety, Utility Infielder, Loyal Bandmate...

Hello,

I am very sad about John.   The most vivid memory
I have of John performing is at the MGM Pixelon show.
During Pinball Wizard, Pete's string broke, and he had
to switch guitars.  This has happened countless times,
but I never saw it happen during PW, and never during
the "Even on my usual table" part of the song.

During this No Pete / Guitar period, John carried the
show on his back.  If anyone knows anything about
music, you can appreciate this.   He was always there
as a response to Pete's or Keith's or Rogers calls.

I am selfishly pleased that Pete and Roger are
continuing the tour.  Perhaps, the West Coast
shows will now sell out.    I also give them credit.
No doubt at their age, the possibility of serious
injury or fatality was discussed and even planned for.
They were probably honest with each other about what
they would do if something like this happened.

Hold on gang this is going to be an emotional tour.

I wouldn't miss it.

Joe in Philly
Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.