Re: Tour MUST be cancelled

I agree. John Entwistle just died...

Still, my opinion from John's point of view (I think); John loved playing. Queenie said John would even play at the opening of an envelope. It's what he lived for.

I don't think ANYONE (not even me) should judge Pete or Roger on their choice to continue this tour. They have known Entwistle far longer and way much better then any of us did.

I can understand they are continuing the tour. I can also understand people that can't understand. So why not let them both just be, and trust Pete and Roger to make their descisions.

Love,

Bjorn

At 20:39 28-6-02 +0000, you wrote:

Hush.  Don't get into an argument about it.  It's disrespectful.

> Think a little harder, illegal monkey.

This is where I stop reading.  If you want to persuade someone that
you are correct and they should admit they are wrong, then it would
help if you didn't insult them as a preface to your argument.