Re: Tour MUST be cancelled

In article <93.1f4882a1.2a4e09e7@aol.com>,
    TYMPANON@aol.com  writes:

> The decision to go on after 2 dashed shows is disgusting.

There's just no pleasing you with this tour, Kendall.  Everything they
do has been bothering you.  If it bothers you so much, the answer is
really extremely simple: DO NOT ATTEND.

Frankly, I'm really tired of hearing your whine about the fact that
The Who wanted to make a living from their music.  If you really want
to punish them for wanting to earn money from their hard earned
reputations and skills, then don't buy anything.

Having only heard of John's death this morning, the last thing I feel
like reading is your petty bitching about what you think other people
should do with their lives.  Its none of your business what they
decide to do; they are individuals with their own free will and are
not beholden to your ideas of what they should be doing with their
lives.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer