The Ox

I have no words to express the sadness I feel over the Ox's passing.  I
don't think it could have come at a worse time.  I was so excited to see
them, and feel even worse for my mother, who was going to be attending
her first Who show in August.  Why now....it's so sad.

My condolences go out to Pete and Roger, as I can't even imagine what
they are going through right now, and to John's family and friends.  My
condolences go out to all of you as well, as I know you are all grieving
just as much as I am.  I can't stop crying, even though I know I should
be thankful for all the wonderful music we have been given.  But all I
can keep thinking about is that this can't be how it ends.  This is a bad
dream that I can't seem to wake up from.  I only hope that wherever John
is, he is at peace.  And I hope that he and Keith had a few last night
"on top of the sky".

Thank you John.  We love you, and we'll miss you.  Godspeed.

Nicole

"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."- Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon