God Bless The OX

Talk about "knowing your place" in life and work. John knew his place, and
helped enable The Who to provide us all with memories to drive our love for
the band's work.

What a passion, such sincerity, so genuine. How stoic, methodical, and
truthful. Just a plain awesome link in The Who's puzzle. No, just Fucking
awesome!

I know every time I hear a Who song, it will invoke even more passion,
meaning, relevance, and importance than ever before.

As sad as the present is, John's legacy will always be PROUD!

Thunder Fingers, Boris, Big Johnnie Twinkle, The Ox - GOD BLESS YOU.

The World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band will continue to transcend time. The
music is timeless.